Strong Lifts 5x5

Started April 28 on Stronglifts 5x5. Old school strength training that gets results.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 9

Week2 Day 2

First gut check day of this challenge. Did the normal Sunday chores and such and had a short nap Sunday afternoon. Woke up around 5pm and really didn't feel like doing my HIIT. Just one of those days. Laying there trying to rationalize to myself that missing one workout is not the end of the world. Pulled out the old ace in the hole and focused on my goals and what I want to achieve this cycle. Gave myself a swift kick in the ass, got my workout clothes on and went for my run. Ended up having a great run, set a personal best for distance in the 20mins.

Gotta give it up for the Rocky Theme song once again pushing me through that last min and a half to reach for that 10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioE_O7Lm0I4

Eating wise everything is going well. Getting my 6 clean in everyday. Sugar cravings are gone. My body is back into the routine in that regards, that sugar is only a Friday thing.

UBWO today, so looking forward to it. Ony get one this week so gotta go hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment