Strong Lifts 5x5

Started April 28 on Stronglifts 5x5. Old school strength training that gets results.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 5

Week 1 day 5

UBWO yesterday. Always my favorite! Had a great workout. Upped my bench press by 10 lbs on the 6 rep set which is always a pump. First time in awhile I was sweating pretty hard by the time I was done. Also did shoulder presses for the first time without pain since injuring myself early in my first 12 week challenge. Felt great to be able to lift and work my shoulders like normal. Getting old sucks. 5months to rehab that injury.

Need to do some research and find some new exercises for back, well really for all my muscle groups I would like to find some new stuff to shake things up.

Eating was good, 6 clean lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment