Strong Lifts 5x5

Started April 28 on Stronglifts 5x5. Old school strength training that gets results.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 4

Week 1 Day 4

Cardio time again. Hit the gym very fired up even though my legs were quite sore from yesterday's LBWO. Really want to push through this plateau I have hit in my runs. Don't get me wrong, I still feel like I am hitting a 10 on most runs, but I have been stuck at the 3.3KM in 20 mins for awhile now. So yesterday I was determined to push past that.

Sadly didn't work out so well. Went out way to fast in the first two 5 min intervals and ended up flagging near the end. It was a great workout, I was sweating buckets, but ended up with a worse time than normal. IDK, good thing or bad thing. I think I sure shocked my body into something it hadn't felt for awhile. Maybe I am focusing to much on the distance instead of process. Going to have to let that wash around in my brain for a couple days.

Eating no problem. Got in my 6 clean, lots of water and no cheating. Starting to feel that great boost of energy from eating clean and hitting the gym everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment