Strong Lifts 5x5

Started April 28 on Stronglifts 5x5. Old school strength training that gets results.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 17

Week 3 Day 3

LBWO yesterday. Was ok but not great. Had a headache when I got to the gym. Pushed through it to get my workout done but not able to put out my best effort.

My sister and her hubby are coming to visit this weekend, so moving my free day to Saturday, food wise anyways. I'll still take Friday off the gym.

Eating no problems. Need to plan a bit better but getting my 6 clean meals in. Other than the headache yesterday, feeling great. Clothes getting a bit looser, lots of energy. Spring seems to finally be in the air. Looking forward to some warmer weather and getting out for my walks with the pooch and bike rides in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment