Strong Lifts 5x5

Started April 28 on Stronglifts 5x5. Old school strength training that gets results.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 13

Week 2 Day 6


Great HIIT run yesterday. Upped the interval speeds again and punched out my best distance yet. 2.15miles. Man if felt great hitting min 19 having already beat my last best. Feels better to be finding that focus again to really push myself.

Weekly weigh in this morning. 211.6 down another 2 lbs last week. Pretty much right on with how my last challenge went. If I can maintain 2lbs a week for the last 10 weeks puts me at 28lbs for the 12 weeks and beyond my target of 195lbs. Wow, feels weird just writing that. 195lbs. I haven't been under 200lbs since probably grade 10-11. Hard to say as I was so ashamed of my weight in high school I rarely ever weighed myself. I don't even know how much I weighed back then. It will be interesting to see how the weight comes off as I approach closer to that goal weight. They always say the last 10lbs are the hardest to lose.

Anyways, it was a great week overall. Had a couple instances of temptations with food and one with skipping a workout and overcame all of them. Cathy again is giving me huge amounts of support and encouragement.


Free day today. Need to do a bit better than last week on keeping things under control and make sure I get out for a nice long walk with the pooch. Weather is finally stating to warm up (fingers crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment