Strong Lifts 5x5

Started April 28 on Stronglifts 5x5. Old school strength training that gets results.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 1 and 2

Kicked off my challenge on Saturday. Hit the gym for a great UBWO. Felt very good to lift some weights after 2 weeks away with that cold. Got my 6 clean in and so far managed to turn that sugar switch back off.

Had a great run today. One of the best I have had in a couple months. Man, was I missing the focus that comes with being on a challenge. Sure I went to the gym almost as much as I did during my 12 challenge but I realize I wasn't pushing myself nearly hard enough.

Off to a good start!

Got my Ace in the hole ready to beat back any temptations. Very pumped and excited to see how hard I can push myself this time and chase that elusive 6 pack. Looking forward to being in the best shape of my life before my 39th b-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment