Strong Lifts 5x5

Started April 28 on Stronglifts 5x5. Old school strength training that gets results.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Week 11 Day 71,72,73

Start of Week 11.

Saturday was not good. Woke up in a cold sweat and had to rush to the bathroom to throw up. Not sure what was going on there, I certainly didn't over do it on free day. In fact it was probably one of the cleanest free days I have had. Felt like crap all day. Didn't hardly eat at all. After spending most of the day on the couch I forced myself to the gym in the evening to do my UBWO. Bad idea. No strength to do anything. After a couple sets of chest and arms packed it in and went home. Very disappointing as Upper Body is my favorite workout and I hadn't missed a single workout in the 10 weeks I have completed. I will have to make that one up next week.

Felt much better Sunday morning. Had a decent cardio and got backon track eating my 6 meals. LBWO yesterday and it was quite good. Really blasted the legs and feeling it this morning. Today's run should be a treat the way my legs feel right now.

Was doing some running around yesterday afternoon and stopped in at Walmart to try on some clothes. Grabbed a pair of size 36 and a pair of size 34 jeans to check progress. The size 36 fit quite nicely now and for the first time I got the button and zipper done up on the size 34. They were still very tight, but first time I could actually do them up! Maybe my last goal to reach of fitting a size 34 is still in reach!

Shirt wise down to a Large from a XXL. Tried on a couple mediums as well. but I don't think they will ever been on the cards for me just based on my shoulder width.

1/2 way through week 11. Only 9 more gym days left in the 12 weeks. Really gotta dig deep and push it hard to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment