Strong Lifts 5x5

Started April 28 on Stronglifts 5x5. Old school strength training that gets results.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

End of week 10

Man, life is getting to busy. Struggling to find time to keep this blog updated.

Week 10 ended well. Good workouts all around. Visited the Physio Therapist regarding my continual nagging shoulder pain. Chronic Shoulder Impingement is the probable diagnosis. So, have to continue to dial back shoulder exercises and stick with light weight side and front raises. No overhead lifting. Kinda sucks but the doc feels giving it rest with the stretching routine he gave should help.

No issues sticking with eating clean. It has become so natural to me now I really don't even think about it much. No cravings at all, so much so I struggled to figure out something for my free meal on Friday night. Ended up making some back ribs instead of getting take out or picking up a pizza.

The weigh in on Friday was a bit of a downer. Didn't really lose anything to speak of. But, that went away after doing measurements. Even without any weight loss, I dropped inches all around again. Good indication that I am building muscle. Really I don't care what the scale says as long as I continue to lose fat from my trouble areas, especially the gut. I've already lost 25 lbs of scale weight and close to 30lbs of fat in 2.5 months. Any faster and I would be losing muscle which I do not want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment