Strong Lifts 5x5

Started April 28 on Stronglifts 5x5. Old school strength training that gets results.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 41

Week 6 Day 6

Last day of the week and officially 1/2 way through the 12 week challenge.

Had a decent run for my Cardio day. Bit of a gut ache before I went to the gym but manged to push out a good pace in spite of it. Hit 2.84 for the 20 mins.

Ate my 6 clean but was a bit disappointed with dinner. Chicken breasts I bought were very tough after cooking, couldn't even much of it so had a protein shake (no carbs) to go along with my veggies and sweet potato.

Looking forward to free day and a day of rest from the gym. Haven't figure out what I want for my free meal on Friday night yet. No real cravings for anything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment