Strong Lifts 5x5

Started April 28 on Stronglifts 5x5. Old school strength training that gets results.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 31

Week 5 Day 3

Lower Body today. Was a great workout. Switched up some exercises, went to Squats on the Smith Machine for quads. Lunges for Hamstrings and standing raises for Calves. Really felt the change especially in my quads. First time since week one my legs were really sore afterwards and into the next day. Cardio is going to be a killer the way my legs feel right now.

Ate my 6 clean. Very proud of myself that through 4.5 weeks I have stuck with the nutrition plan and authorized foods. No cheating so far other than my free day. Could be interesting next week as I have been called to jury duty. It I get picked for the trial it could be challenging to get my proper meals in on time. Pretty sure I'm not allowed to break out a protein shake mid trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment