Strong Lifts 5x5

Started April 28 on Stronglifts 5x5. Old school strength training that gets results.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 16

Week 3 Day 2.

Cardio day! Back when I tried and failed at the 12 week challenge years ago I dreaded cardio day. Hated it. Cardio was the first days that I started to skip on the way to stopping altogether.

Flash forward to now. I am really starting to get into Cardio day. I'm loving pushing myself to run farther and faster each time I get on the treadmill. Yesterday was a great run. Busted through the 2.5 mil mark in 20 mins! My BPM was lower again despite the increase in speed for each interval. Overall a great 20 mins on the treadmill.

Have to make an effort to get to bed earlier on work nights. Was after 11pm last night and despite my best intentions did not get up in time to take Sadie for her walk before work.

No comments:

Post a Comment