Strong Lifts 5x5

Started April 28 on Stronglifts 5x5. Old school strength training that gets results.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 10

Week 2 Day 3

Upper Body Work Out Day. Always my favorite day at the gym working the upper body. Starting to see my strength improve. Last week on my dumb bell press I had to have some help from Cathy to finish my last 2 reps of the 6x 40lb rep. Today pounded it out with no help and followed it with 12x30 then 12x20 for the dumb bell fly. Both up 5 lbs from last week! Biceps up 2.5lbs on the 8 and 6 rep sets and 2.5 lbs on the super set reps as well.

So far so good with eating clean today. Just finished my MRS for my 4th meal. I am really feeling so much more energetic now eating clean and hitting the gym. Almost to the point of stir crazy if I don't have something to do. Food cravings are pretty much nothing so far this week. My desire for hitting this program hard is much much greater than my desire for sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment