Strong Lifts 5x5

Started April 28 on Stronglifts 5x5. Old school strength training that gets results.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 26th

Day 3 is in the bag.

Had a great lower body workout and ate 6 clean meals. Was wondering how sore my legs would be in the morning but so far feel pretty good. Cathy was watching her reality TV show last night so I spent a good hour on the deck re-reading some BFL success stories and just wrapping my head around my goals.

Really need to work on the visualization process and get my head on straight that this needs to be a Lifestyle change not just a 12 week program to lose weight. If I don't, it will be like all the other times. Lose weight only to gain it back over the next year again.

Having Cathy do this with me is just so great for our relationship. Spending lots of quality time together and really talking about stuff for what seems like the first time in years. It has shook up the routine that settles in after being together for over 12 years now.

Looking forward to Cardio today.

No comments:

Post a Comment